Marine Log and the ASA are pleased to announce the Keynote Speaker for the National Maritime Salvage Conference & Expo. Congressman Frank A. LoBiondo (R-NJ) will deliver the opening address on October 4th.
LoBiondo chairs the powerful House Coast Guard and Maritime Transportation Subcommittee, which oversees laws related to the Coast Guard, shipping and all aspects of maritime transportation. The Subcommittee has held recent hearings on everything from ballast water management to oil spill response and prevention to short sea shipping.
Certificate of Participation _______________________________________________
The Training Seminar, taking place on October 6th, will conform with the U.S. Coast Guard’s NPREP guidelines. ASA will issue certificates to all training seminar attendees.
Conference Program ____________________________________________________
This year’s program includes:
* OPA-90: The First Six Months
* Marine Firefighting & OPA-90: Public vs Private Assets
* Responder Immunity
* Environmental Salvage & Updates on the Wreck Oil Removal Program
* Salvage & Salvage Engineering: Hand-in-hand or Oil & Water?
* PLUS: The third day will be devoted to an interactive, practical Training Seminar