Europe’s no. 1 information security event opens its doors tomorrow for its 23rd edition, welcoming over 19,500 information security professionals from around the world. Inspiring speakers will debate the latest industry challenges and share best practice on tackling today’s challenges and preparing for future ones and over 400 companies will be exhibiting the latest innovations in cybersecurity products, tools and technologies. Highlights include:
- Baroness Dido Harding (Tuesday), Baroness Martha Lane Fox (Wednesday) and Robert Hannigan (Thursday) will deliver opening keynotes
- Keynote Stage programme line up will also feature experts from the Federal Bureau of Investigation, Information Commissioner’s Office, National Crime Agency, National Cyber Security Centre, Deutsche Telekom, Dixons Carphone, John Lewis, Just Eat, LinkedIn, Microsoft, Network Rail, Thomson Reuters and more… (Olympia Conference Centre)
- Cybersecurity for Critical National Infrastructure (CNI) Symposium, Wednesday 6 June, 10:30-13:00.
- GEEK STREET STAGE: Techie security research and immersive learning, National Hall
- TECH TALKS AND STRATEGY TALKS – HEAR FROM EXPERT EXHIBITORS, Grand Hall
- Infosecurity’s Women in Cybersecurity Networking Event: #100WomenInInfosec, Wednesday 6 June, 08:30-11.00
- INNOVATIVE NEW PRODUCTS AND NEW COMPANIES SHOWCASED, UK Cyber Innovation Zone and Discovery Zone, Grand Hall Gallery