The latest research from the Lloyd’s of London has found that a major, global cyber attack could trigger an average of $53 billion of economic losses, a figure on par with a catastrophic natural disaster such as US Superstorm Sandy in 2012. Commenting on the news is Dean Ferrando, Systems Engineering Manager (EMEA) at Tripwire, who had this to say:
The breaking news has found that a major, global cyber attack could trigger an average of $53 billion of economic losses, a figure on par with catastrophic natural disaster such as US Superstom Sandy in 2012. In light of this, Javvad Malik, security advocate at AlienVault had this to say:
July 13, 2017 – HALIFAX, NOVA SCOTIA – Ucore Rare Metals, Inc. (TSXV:UCU) (OTCQX:UURAF) (“Ucore” or the “Company”) is pleased to comment on the US Senate’s action to provide funding and direction to the Department of Defense for the purpose of increasing strategic materials production.
Jaguar, together with HTC Vive last night revealed the all-new Jaguar E-PACE in a stunning VR experience. The exclusive event at the ExCel in London featured over 70 Vives to give guests a virtual sneak peak of the model before seeing it in the metal later in the evening.
- All-new Jaguar E-PACE revealed with epic barrel roll
- Dynamic twist sets an official GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS™ title for the Furthest Barrel Roll in a Production Vehicle
- Inspiration from cinema’s most iconic car stunt
- Sports car looks with SUV practicality for the next generation of Jaguar customers
- Agile, responsive chassis and sports car driveline technology make E-PACE the hot hatch of its segment
- Next-generation digital tech keeps you connected, with 4G Wi-Fi, and a super-sized touchscreen as standard
- All-weather, all-surface traction technology and all-wheel drive keeps you connected to the road – whatever the conditions
- Price from £28,500, customers can order and configure their E-PACE at www.jaguar.com with order books open now.
13 July 2017, London, UK: The new Jaguar E-PACE has set an official GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS™ title during its world premiere. The compact performance SUV leapt into the record books with a 15.3 metre-long jump complete with a 270-degree corkscrew-like ‘barrel roll’.
Latest Product Updates Expand Coverage for New Programming Languages and MISRA Compliance, Improve Integration Capabilities and Increase Flexibility
LONDON, UK., July 13, 2017 – Synopsys, Inc. (Nasdaq: SNPS) today announced key updates to its Software Integrity Platform that are designed to help companies build security and quality into their software while reducing time-to-market. In the era of digital transformation, building secure and reliable software is challenged by the rapid, complex and diverse nature of development cycles. The latest updates to the Synopsys Software Integrity Platform address these challenges with expanded support for new programming languages, full coverage for the Motor Industry Software Reliability Association (MISRA) guidelines, improved automation and integration capabilities, and increased flexibility.
Patented technology simulates cyberattacks, helping companies reduce the time to prioritize risk and refine firewall policies by 90%
LONDON, UK– 14 July 2017 – FireMon, the industry leader in intelligent security management, has released its patented Risk Analyzer technology that helps customers accurately simulate cyber risk and allocate resources where they can have the greatest risk reduction impact. The innovative technology extends FireMon’s uniquely scalable automation and analysis platform to risk vulnerability management, calculating the risk of network attack angles and scoring firewall rules to allow network managers to efficiently reduce their exposure to risk.