Ginetta boss Lawrence Tomlinson took a big step towards the V de V PFV Class title at Magny Cours last weekend (8/9 October 2016) after securing his fourth race win of the season.
– 3rd in Class for Chadwick at the Nurburgring in Race 9 of the VLN Championship
– Racing in the Nexcel Aston Martin Racing GT8 alongside Al Harthy and Cate
– Jamie’s first VLN event since earning her mandatory Nordschleife “A” Race Licence
– With support from Aston Martin Test Centre
Jamie Chadwick (18), 2015 British GT4 Champion, who successfully completed her Nordschleife licence last month, finished 3rd in the SP8 Class this weekend in the 4 hour race, driving the #133 Aston Martin Racing GT8 at the legendary 13 mile (21 km) Nurburgring – incorporating the Grand Prix Circuit and the Nordschleife extension.
Lucas Oil Racing TV continues to expand its library of world class motorsports with Round 10 of the 2016 Pro ATV MX season in Buchanan, Michigan, the 56th Annual Winged Sprint Knoxville Nationals, the latest round of the OPTIMA Street Car Challenge from Pikes Peak International Raceway in Colorado, Round 6 of the Junior Late Model Series in Madera, California, Drifting – from the ASB Baypark in Tauranga, New Zealand, and Round 3 of the 2016 Australasian Superbike Series in Queensland.
Daniel Harper went from Ginetta Junior Scholarship winner to Ginetta Junior Rookie Cup champion in less than 12 months after a strong weekend at Brands Hatch this weekend. (01/02 October 2016). His teammate Stuart Middleton claimed the overall vice-championship whilst Lewis Brown leapfrogged Dave Wooder to snatch third overall.
– ALMS challenge follows a successful rookie year in Blancpain Endurance Series
– First time for Moore in an LMP2 car
– Signs with Championship winning team, Race Performance
Struan Moore will contest the Asian Le Mans Series with Title winning team; Race Performance. The highly regarded Championship will start in China at the end of October, followed by Fuji in Japan, Thailand and finally Sepang in Malaysia in January 2017.