We think that you should know who is targeting you with political ads, and why.
The central challenge for companies dealing with large amounts of data is a digitization strategy. Here it comes to artificial intelligence and semantic technologies. The integration of these megatrends into enterprise processes and workflows will be one of the subjects of the SEMANTiCS 2019. At the international conference, taking place from 9 to 12 September in Karlsruhe, top speakers from industry and science will present trends and recipes for success using AI systems.
The Fire Safety Event prepares to welcome largest audience to date.
EAST GRINSTEAD, 03 April – Western Business Events (WBE), host of The Fire Safety Event, is in the final week of preparations before it opens the doors at the NEC on 9th-11th April for its largest edition yet. Now in its third year, The Fire Safety Event has seen phenomenal growth since its inception in 2016. The event, which began with 16 exhibitors now boasts over 50 exhibitors for its 2019 edition.
- More than 29,000 house sales fall through every year due to fears over local crime – the equivalent of £6.6bn in property value
- Total number of reported crimes in the UK rose by 12 per cent between 2014 and 2018
- Biggest concerns for homebuyers are local burglary rates and drug related crimes
Over two thirds (69 per cent) of potential homeowners are fearful over crime rates in the area they are looking to buy in, according to new research1 conducted by Churchill Home Insurance. Insights drawn from research amongst estate agents2 reveals approximately 800,000 prospective homebuyers every year across the UK are concerned about local crime rates.
- Be transported to a by-gone era of Victorian steam-powered travel as London Transport Museum marks 150 years of the Capital’s District line
- Last chance to travel on a vintage steam train through central London – tickets go on sale Wednesday 27 March 2019
London Transport Museum and Transport for London will celebrate 150 years of London Underground’s District line serving customers by running a vintage steam train into the heart of the Capital between Ealing Broadway and High Street Kensington.
You’ve undoubtedly seen the news that Facebook has been outed for exposing potentially millions of passwords in plain text to its employees for years – but not calling it a breach.
This lack of transparency and disregard for data security should invoke a total lack of confidence in the companies that hold our data, further demonstrating a need for digital independence.